Skip to content
- Imeri, Monika & Colbert, Zachary. “Before the Flood: A Geospatial Analysis of Confounding Relationships Between Sociopolitical and
Biophysical Factors, Real Property Valuation and Predicted Sea-level Rise in Richmond, BC” In: S. Basset et al (ed). 2021 RAIC CCUSA 2021 Academic Summit on Architecture Proceedings. pp. 30-43.
- Wallace, Josh & Colbert, Zachary. “Reopening Retail: Architectural Strategies for Adapting Retail Environments to Physical Distancing Protocols” In: S. Basset et al (ed). 2021 RAIC CCUSA 2021 Academic Summit on Architecture Proceedings. pp. 110-117.
- Spiller, Neil. “From Another Perspective: Ottawa 2120 – Zachary Colbert.” In Yim, D., and R. Luna (ed). Production Urbanism: The Meta Industrial City. Architectural Design. Wiley, 2021. pp. 128-133
- Wallace, Josh, and Colbert, Zachary, “Reopening Retail.” Main Street Design Challenge Playbook. Toronto: Canadian Urban Institute, 2020.
- Colbert, Zachary, “Architecture and the Public Realm: Merchandising a Mass Shooting.” Pidgin 27. Princeton: Princeton University School of Architecture, 2020. p118-131.
- Colbert, Zachary, “Urban Energy Shift,” in Shift 2019 Infrastructure Architecture Challenge, ed. Adele Weder. Canadian Architect. Toronto: iQ Business Media, 2019), 36-41.
- Burke, Tyrone, “Rapid Responders: Carleton Faculty Respond to COVID-19.” Raven Magazine. Cover Feature. Vol.1 Issue 2. Carleton: Ottawa. November 2020. [Features research by Zachary Colbert]
- Coppella, Leah, “Redesigning Retail: Adapting Architecture to Create Safer Indoor Spaces for Pandemics.” Carleton University FED Website Feature. September 2020. https://carleton.ca/engineering-design/story/redesigning-retail/ [Features research by Zachary Colbert]
- Lam, Elsa, “Azrieli School Faculty Members Receive COVID-19 Rapid Response Research Grants.” Canadian Architect, June 2020. Toronto: iQ Business Media. [Features research by Zachary Colbert]
- The Democratic Future of Virtual Public Consultation: Interdisciplinary Research During the Covid-19 Pandemic, AIA/ACSA Intersections Research Conference: Communities, Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture, 2021 [with Shelby Hagerman & Daniel Dickson]
- An Interdisciplinary Timeline: A Roadmap to Operationalize Interdisciplinarity, Cities in a Changing World, Architecture Media Politics Society, New York City, 2021 [with Alex Mallett, Jean Duquette, Shelby Hagerman, Tristan Walker & Lauren Johnson]
- Toward a New Present in Architectural Education: Looking Back to the 1960s and 1970s Avant-Garde for Introductory Design Studio Teaching, Online Education: Teaching in a Time of Change, Architecture Media Politics Society, London UK, 2021 [with Suzy Harris-Brandts & Maya Jarrah]
- Before the Flood: A Geospatial Analysis of Confounding Relationships Between Sociopolitical and Biophysical Factors, Real Property Valuation and Predicted Sea-Level Rise in Richmond, BC, RAIC CCUSA 2021 Academic Summit on Architecture, Royal Architectural Institute of Canada, Ottawa, 2021 [with Monika Imeri]
- Reopening Retail: Architectural Strategies for Adapting Retail Environments to Physical Distancing Protocols, RAIC CCUSA 2021 Academic Summit on Architecture, Royal Architectural Institute of Canada, Ottawa, 2021 [with Josh Wallace]
- Where Will We Shop?: The Future of Physical Retail and Main Street in the Post-Pandemic City, Urban Land Institute, Ottawa, 2021
- Unbuilt: Futuring through Speculative Architectural Practices, Anticipations Conference, Oslo Architecture Triennial, Oslo School of Architecture and Design, Oslo, 2019
- Non-Visual Architecture, Darkness Conference, Island Dynamics Institute, Longyearbyen Svalbard, 2019
- Urban Energy Shift, Eleven Ideas for the City, Toronto Society of Architects, Toronto, 2019
- SHIFT Awards, Ontario Association of Architects Annual Conference Keynote Event, Quebec City, 2019
- New Paradigms of Practice, Queen’s University ARCO Conference, 2017
- Carleton University COVID-19 Rapid Response Research Grant
- SSHRC New Frontiers in Research Fund Exploration Grant
- SSHRC Explore Fund Development Grant
- Carleton University Multidisciplinary Research Catalyst Fund