- Wallace, Josh, and Colbert, Zachary, “Reopening Retail.” Main Street Design Challenge Playbook. Toronto: Canadian Urban Institute, 2020.
- Colbert, Zachary, “Architecture and the Public Realm: Merchandising a Mass Shooting.” Pidgin 27. Princeton: Princeton University School of Architecture, 2020. p118-131.
- Colbert, Zachary, “Urban Energy Shift,” in Shift 2019 Infrastructure Architecture Challenge, ed. Adele Weder. Canadian Architect. Toronto: iQ Business Media, 2019), 36-41.
- Burke, Tyrone, “Rapid Responders: Carleton Faculty Respond to COVID-19.” Raven Magazine. Cover Feature. Vol.1 Issue 2. Carleton: Ottawa. November 2020. [Features research by Zachary Colbert]
- Coppella, Leah, “Redesigning Retail: Adapting Architecture to Create Safer Indoor Spaces for Pandemics.” Carleton University FED Website Feature. September 2020. https://carleton.ca/engineering-design/story/redesigning-retail/ [Features research by Zachary Colbert]
- Lam, Elsa, “Azrieli School Faculty Members Receive COVID-19 Rapid Response Research Grants.” Canadian Architect, June 2020. Toronto: iQ Business Media. [Features research by Zachary Colbert]
- Carleton University COVID-19 Rapid Response Research Grant
- SSHRC New Frontiers in Research Fund Exploration Grant
- SSHRC Explore Fund Development Grant
- Carleton University Multidisciplinary Research Catalyst Fund
- Anticipations Conference, Oslo Architecture Triennial, Oslo School of Architecture and Design, Oslo, 2019
- Darkness Conference, Island Dynamics Institute, Longyearbyen Svalbard, 2019
- Eleven Ideas for the City, Toronto Society of Architects, Toronto, 2019
- Ontario Association of Architects Annual Conference Keynote Event, Quebec City, 2019
- Queen’s University ARCO Conference, 2017